Loreal hair color chart is a definitive collection of shades from the world’s leading brand. It features both permanent and semi-permanent hair dyes that come in a variety of tones starting from blonde and to dark brunette. Permanent colors penetrate deep inside the hair changing your color and giving a rich and stable tone. Semi-permanent dyes are Ammonia-free and ensure a shiny color, they are also good for first-time coloring.
No matter what type of dye you choose, Loreal guarantees the excellent condition of your hair.
A guide to Loreal hair color chart
There are so many tones presented by Loreal, that you will certainly find the one you like. Let’s name some of the most common from light to dark:
- Honey Blonde
- Golden Blonde
- Frosted Blond
- Chocolate Brown
- Blowout Burgundy
- Copper Red
- Leather Black
You can choose your favorite color chart from the following:
- Loreal Excellence. The 3 main colors are: brown, auburn and blonde plus 29 additional tones. This range contains Pro-Keratin that nourishes and rejuvenates your hair. HiColor Essentials add more shine and brightness.
- Loreal Recital Preference. Permanent dye that stays longer and will give perfect results if you want 100% coverage of grey hair.
- Loreal Casting Crème. This line features the shades of auburn, brunette, blonde, white and red with multiple tones so that your hair color looks natural. The innovative technology prevents hair from drying up and does not damage the hair structure.
- Loreal Color Gems. Semi-permanent shade with 30 colors that give pearl shine to your hair. Ammonia-free. Ranges from Clear Diamond Gloss to Darl Mahogany Brown.
- Loreal Feria. This range became so popular that it deserves a separate review.
Loreal Feria hair color chart
Loreal Feria is positioned as a professional range of hair coloring products. The unique formula has been developed to give extremely beautiful shine with 3X highlights to every strand of your hair. This chart includes 37 different shades, from blonde pure diamond to midnight sky black. The new Silk & Shimmering technology provides your hair with soft and light feel while nice aromatic components will make the coloring experience more pleasant. All colors give intense and healthy shine.
To sum up, we can say that the unceasing concern to quality and innovations ensured world success for Loreal. Choosing Loreal hair color chartyou can be confident about having the best results.